So…….I was on the Twitter earlier today. A useful social media site for all things political. Social media is something I usually avoid like the bubonic plague BUT what is good enough for rothpol is good enough for rothpolt2. Search for Rothplot2 on Twitter!
Whilst scrolling through I saw a tweet through the #rotherhamiswonderful hashtag which stated that the Conservative candidate for Hellaby applied to join the Labour party eighteen months ago but was rejected by the party? Hummm……..this requires more questioning. Below is the tweet:
Having a look at the nominations list, this candidate appears to be Omar Mehban. Questions to be asked are as follows:
- Was Mr Mehban a member of the Conservative Party whilst applying to join the Labour party?
- Was he a member of another party whilst applying to join the labour party?
- Was he not a member of any party when he applied to the Labour party?
- How long has he been a member of the Conservative party?
- Why did they not let him join?
- For the sake of diffusing confusion, What does Mr mehban believe in? I.E. what are his political beliefs?